Thursday, March 27, 2008

How I am livin

So yesterday I had reconstructive surgery on my sinuses. What a mostly miserable event. I am bleeding alot and am pretty bruised up, but am not at work, so that is nice.
















Here is another pic of the puppies. They have the whole back of the car to themselves, but they choose to lay on top of each other. Pretty sweet.



















Stay tuned for more pics of pregnant wife and the house. As soon as I can find the cable to connect my camera.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Jeff that sucks... Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I can't believe that, Jeff! I love the pic, though. I'm going to get an 8x10 and frame it.

    The pups are so so so so so so cute! (Sorry, working at Stampin' Up!, I'm required to use the word "cute" at least 23 times per day.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.....I find myself using the word cute alot too. It's a good word and your puppies are way cute. I love the nose picture too. You look so pretty! LOL Hope it heals fast! I'm looking forward to the next post. Keep em' coming. You know....normal people post at least three times a week. LOLOLOL Not that I have ever concidered you "normal" . LOLOL

    ReplyDelete