Monday, June 23, 2008

Passin the heat

Buster is doing ok with a broken leg. Tomorrow we wee if he needs surgery. I hope he doesn't the poor guy has gone through enough. It makes me sad to watch him gimp around.


Now for some photos.



This is what happens when babies fall asleep with pacifiers. She's cute.















This is Megan's (sister)giving us the bird. There was no photoshop involved.













ME fulfilling the measure of my creation.













My pups.













Bri getting fresh with Buster. Kinda gross.













Captain Jack looking for scurvy pirates.

















6 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhi can't wait any longer to meet olivia! when is tay home???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteeee. She's in Cali with Tay, right?

    No pics of Buster's cast? Want to see it. Give him a nice love for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to wait and wee?????LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (If you don't get it.....go back and read your post!) Sorry, I couldn't help myself.....it totally cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth likes to make fun of everyone's spelling mistakes, it's just part of her charm!
    Cute baby, when does Tay get back? I am a little late, is she back already?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened with Buster's leg??? Are Tay and OJ back?

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's nice to see that you're moving up in life from your scoot-scoot to a nice bike now!

    ReplyDelete