Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday morning with a wide awake baby

Ollie woke up and won't go back to sleep. We have informed her that Sundays are for sleeping. She doesn't get it. So I left the room and let Tay sleep. And thought I'd put some photos up.




So I tried to get baby to chill out while we cleaned the house, so I propped her up in front of the boob tube.




We didn't have any Baby Einstein of Backyardigans, so Seinfeld did the trick.


She obviously didn't mind.

OJ and Uncle Sammy


She is a naked squirmer.


Hangin with pops







3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!!!! I want to eat her up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cuteness! Yeah, didn't you know you won't get to take naps on Sundays for...well...the next 20 years?? Didn't someone tell you that before you had her? When are we gonna get these two gals together already???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo stinkin cute! She has already grown so much!

    ReplyDelete