Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Olliecentricity


Ollie loves her some keyboards

Genetics is a cruel master
Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2


She isn't real solid food friendly

She loves that damn box

All geared up for frozeness.

Cankles in the sand

A preview of things to come my dear child

Ollie playing with Tana

Stay right there while I right hook you.

Playing in the laundry

OJ loving on Mimi





Vain lil sucker

Makin faces

Ollie watching her doggies play





Me and the pups looking for grouse

Ollie Bin-Faulkner

Hiding from mom

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you guys over the holidays! I miss you all so much!!! :) I love love love your new header! Teach me how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!

    Can you email your address so I can send you guys Christmas Card-Thanks!
    rachwaite@hotmail.com
    She is such a doll face!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is so cute! I can see she is already the makings of a daddy's girl! Unless Tay is being a butt and not allowing any pictures to be taken in which case Tay..........quit being a butt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop the press and check out the man meat holding the shotgun!!! HOLY COW! I never wanted to be Burt Reynolds in Deliverance so badly! I'll squeal like a pig any time for that mound of meat. Grrrrrr! See you around sailor ; )

    Brad Coxman

    ReplyDelete