Wednesday, April 9, 2008

India, UK, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Bahrain

So I found that the fastest and easiest way to post photos from my trip was to put them on my website. www.JFaulkner.us. I hope you enjoy if you care enough to look.

As far as stories go........ The one thing that I will say is that the Middle Eastern countries that I visited are awesome places. They were clean, friendly and the food was good. If you ever need more info let me know.

More of the pregnant wife on the next post. Mostly to appease my dear friend Rachel Waite, but also cause Tay is cute. And for the record Rach.... The dogs don't need to screen pictures before I post them. Tay does.

4 comments:

  1. OK, I'm jealous. What'r you doing in that part of the world?? Is Tay with you? Are you hoping to have a little Saudi kiddo or what? From the pics I've seen of Dubai, that would be an amazing trip.

    Good to see you. you can visit us at hibros.blogspot.com anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, a couple of things: i checked those pictures and didn't see any with you in them .. so i don't know if i believe that you actually went! and secondly .. i am planning a trip out to the UK and eastern EU in 2 months, so if you really did go, any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just found you guys through the Bagley's blog. and just saw that kawika commented too! Tay you look great! Whens the baby due? I am in love with your little puppies! they are so cute and I love that they snuggle up to each other! Stuart and I have a blog too so come by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a website, and also a blog? You're so Internetty. I'm gonna check them out--as soon as I'm done grading. ARGH. Kill me now.

    ReplyDelete