Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Ho Hum

This is Bailey Betty Brown. She is so precious.


Grandma Lyn-E and Triple B



I got a new helmet and want to show it off. It's nice.....and clean.


Jack learns a valueable lesson in beauty.

He didn't like getting his haircut at all.


Then after he was like "Damn I look good" and appreciated the pain to get the gain.


John Boy and Jack. He picked up a sweet shiner. He looks like a little hooligan.


Jack and Fishing

Getting ready to go fishing. I put my hat on him and he loved it. He's so much fun.



Johnny training Jack. Note the concentration....on both of their parts.


Ethan bought Jack a new rod at Sportsmans. It's unbreakable and Jack tried to prove that it wasn't.


It looks cold and windy.


And it was. Look at the little dudes hair. It was howlin.



The House Preview
So here are a few pictures to entice you to come back and look at more.

Here are the wood floors that I put in.


Here is the baby's crib.


Another shot of the crib


Here is the rug I picked out for the baby's room


This is the story of my life. No, not on my knees showin my crack off, but working on the house and getting things ready.



The Wifey
Here is my beautiful wife carrying the munchkin. The baby is less than 3 weeks away. Pretty rad.

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wife you have. And I love her dress. The house is looking great!!!! The bedding for the crib is one of the cutest I've ever seen for a girl!!!
    Looks like you had fun with the fam, except for the picture of Tay with baby.....looks like she hates your guts for taking it!! LOL
    Cute little boy too! I like his hair blowing in the wind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh i loooooooooove the PINK baby room...so not too pink and i'm not even a pink person. i love love love it! and tay is just beautiful...you lucky man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your house has changed a lot since the last time we were there. Good luck with last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you picked out the pink rug! It rocks. And your wife is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so very glad to see the crib is up--sorry I couldn't make it up this weekend. :-(

    Great pics--glad I got to witness some of them in person! I LOVE that Bailey's middle name is Betty. How cool is that.

    Jack kills me. He's hilarious. And I can't believe that he and 'Ami are practically the same age. Guess we ought to get them together for a play date. You can show 'Ami the joy of fishing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your crib and bedding! SO CUTE for baby girl! Hope all is well - can't wait to meet your lil precious!

    ReplyDelete