Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Baby Made It.

Ok. Tay's water broke at 12:15pm. I raced home loaded up, forgot half of the crap that we needed and booked it to the hospital. So that we could wait until 3:45am for the little bugger to hit the deck. Everyone is happy, healthy and tired. The baby rules. She was posterior so her head is ultra aerodynamic, to put it gently, and her nose is smooshed like a retired heavyweight boxer. She is super alert and is looking around at everything. She was no Tongi baby, typically in the 12-18lb range, she was 6lbs 15oz and was 19.5 inches long. So cool to be parents. Scary as all hell, but cool.

I have to take a final and then I will post some pictures.

Jeff

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! Sounds like everything went great. Can't wait for pictures, name,etc. LOVE YOU GUYS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Yea! I am excited to see some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! Tell Tay I love her and I'll hopefully get up to see your new little family member soon! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Enjoy parenthood! Just remember they are harder to break than you would think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness. I have to see such a tiny baby!!! LOL I love little babies! I want to see her so bad. I know it takes some gettin' used to, so you let us know when things start to calm down a bit and when would be a good time!
    Congratualtions again!!! I'm sure her nose will be just perfect before long. She is a pretty baby girl.
    One question.........Where did the James come from? Never would have thought of it for a little girl, but I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS you guys! She is absolutely, completely, and totally beautiful. You are gonna be great parents!
    Love,
    kristen

    ReplyDelete