Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kitchen Updates

First things first. So we went to go fish my favorite spot and the water was doen like 35'. We couldnt even launch the boat so we fished from the shore. Oddly enough Jimmy caught the fish that Johnny is holding.


This is one big Crappie. Babes in the Bumbo
SERENITY NOW!
Ollie is in love with the dogs and they like and lick her back. She thought this was pretty dang funny.
Although she had the last laugh. However Chick loves the attention.

My buddy Jack Jack is the man. I spent the night at Megan's and when I woke up I find this little bugger eating the newly defined Breakfast of Champions.
That is Roasted Red Pepper "Hummas!" as Jack calls it. He eats it with a spoon.
So Tay went to Ross or something and bought this cute little milk jug looking vase. I needed somewhere to put my fishing rods and Viola! (yes mom I know) We had a fun spot for them.
Thought this was pretty funny.
Our newly finished back splash. Thanks to Uncle Johnny.


A yummy cake that Tay just made.

5 comments:

  1. It all looks so great! The kitchen, the rod decorating, the ginormous fish, the bumbo freedom, the cake, and even the all too familiar breakfast array.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to come see your house!! We will be there Sunday! I hope you will be home! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitchen looks awesome! I will say that I am still dry heaving from seeing the picture of Olivia getting licked in the mouth by the dog. Tay, what has become of you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the kitchen is soooo beautiful...we need to come see it all finished and beautiful. and Ollie...holy crap she's getting big! i want to squuuueeeze her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check you guys out! Very nice! The kitchen is looking great! And Chick licking OJ's face? HA! I love it! (Sione would be SO grossed out...)

    ReplyDelete