Saturday, September 20, 2008

One Damn Cute Kid

Getting Ollie ready for winter. If she ever needs to hide herself in a big pile cute she will be ready.

She likes it too.
The mittens were ridonkulously huge, but hilarious none the less.
I think this borders on child abuse. Look at that kids face.
This was intended to be a Halloween costume, but I will pretty much make Ollie wear it everyday.
I bought this camel in the Mall of the Emirates in Dubai.
She was digging the camel.

New jammies from Old Navy
This is called a Bumbo. She loves it. I put her on the couch and gave her the remote and she was all about those buttons.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! She's ridiculously cute!!! Her lil round head is PERFECT! Beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute. I love the big pile of cute. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! Get your butts down here so she can play with Mace!

    ReplyDelete