Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday's Stuff


Momma and Ollie.Cute lil stinker
Fistful of Dad's hair
The Fish Hook
Fighting for attention. If you notice Buster won because he is closest to Tay. The joke is they were both asleep before I took the picture.
The problem with being in the %61 percentile of height. The jumper is on the lowest setting and the lil bugger can barely touch the floor.
Chillin
She loves the Rainforest Jumper


Arg?
Sundance
Kitchen with custom Blue pinstriping.
Nice blank sink

My dog for a week. She was stray, but I found the owners.
Buster and Rose
Jackman loving the camera
Looking for ish.
"Shhhh........ish"



3 comments:

  1. Gosh Ollie is so dang cute...and the kitchen is so dang beautiful. We need to come up again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh.....she is adorable!! But do mine eyes deceive me? Were you up at Sundance and didn't stop by???????????? We hate you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! What a CUTIE! And OJ's cute too...wa ha ha. So if she's that short, she's obviously taking after Tay in that area; but I'm thinking she might look more like you at this point--it's still a toss up though!

    I posted some pics of you and Tay on my blog; you need to check them out...hee, hee, hee.

    ReplyDelete